Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Program
GBCSL has introduced education, training and professional development programs for the benefit of its membership, stakeholders of the construction industry and the property industry professionals. Except the APT Program followings are conducted by GBCSL as CPD programs.
- Certificate Course in Green Building Practices
- One Day Workshop on Green Building Concepts
- School Seminar programs upon to the request
- Annual Green Building Conference
- Green Talks on Timely Topics
Benefits of Education & Training Programs of GBCSL
- Global recognition as Green Consultant
- Ability to implement Green Concept and Green Practices for your own projects and get economical and environmental benefits of Going Green
- GBCSL Training Course will increase the professional behavior and due care of the practitioners’ due to being knowledgeable on the industry standards. Hence, the professionals will be recognized by respective parties as skilled, experienced, and up to date knowledge.
- New theories, concepts, and ideas can be learnt in this industry of Green Building.
- Highly skilled and experienced knowledge can be shared (knowledge sharing forum) and it will be a motivational factor for the participants; increased motivation of the participants may then lead to higher efficiency and productivity in organizational/business settings.
- The training program enables the professionals to be recognized in the international level and it would be a benchmark when doing business/operations globally.